[6tisch-security] (minutes of Tue Jan 5, 2015, 5pm EST call) Re: Suggested agenda for 6tisch security call of *today*, Tue January 6, 2015, 5pm EST (dial-in info at bottom)

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Wed, 14 January 2015 05:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=qpO9M0RDJgRZPHxN3oVdf8zWczgHEcNqvhRHVoNY93M=; b=lWjI+NhLgtxBzSKfogChwb5Z8OEehRJBuLEL8ehThygtwUs+CbN01xy5V+Jq1e6yeB u9NzldZw6m1sTiuAIyyWBmhdHZpkCr8miOvUYXhojZzec9VK8maFMEhB7U6h2DowX57b v70JIFCWnfKhmq1i7xUeLJigqK/gY7+UzhBgcAgU6si406c89PDS5P7ZC6Qf2Rr+93if 6wKWIpDLH+/169vdvmk44A8HduuY13Q9VBrzbFMPh6zoJmupu8psKFa/0LCxl19GH3ID PEMFoBgiDlneSY6MdjyldAkTxt9UsEdww1BnC1Ay8nKtPti/ycmcYmXexJw2zZP2swwO Wx0A==