[6tisch-security] (minutes 6tisch security call Thu Jan 22, 2015, 1pm EST) Re: (updated agenda) Re: (Important -- 6tisch security call rescheduled! New time/date *this* Thursday, January 22nd) --- Re: reminder -- 6tisch security call *tomorrow*, Tue Jan 20, 2015, 4.30pm EST (dial-in info at bottom)

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Fri, 23 January 2015 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=1kJ8E8jv3LmZwz/Slc33dWbLsxHevon3tMtkjArXR0c=; b=HaJmB4ox6/33VKCo6VpfPIkQm2uhcuNLyRpbnhu0so/C1SQBZ9qrHlRUlIIchp1Jb6 L9RCJDNpZodDvvA0O+lxoC3ieARrlHbQagDwV4QrGxlKi5HxyWwDQs/ktKpBMURLJc8Y NSnpf4DS6rAgV4JZQnxYpOkqYqIIggwnldFrjW16i1lyp3Vk3hE6KmUkOfrPbPTLknMG JFqO4Lnok7Gh4yJJkPEhsSetVepDUd/ohpb/dmMPftw9TcEs/0zaJcxpvlBPgGCt3Gms a/yc44/KMbytEVug4wxXqvordNhoebnzQgVf15QayP0/24kjTQm5TeUgg+wmNJoQ2BnU z8eQ==