[6tisch] Minutes security discussion 07 April 2014

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Tue, 08 April 2014 00:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=7rDdTSsGkkLWLRbVn2zsQB1ioyMwjiCDZ8JnaNc5Lt0=; b=YqAaKQnQLzJiOVD4GhwcC5rrxNXIR8P+jk6rqFJErDVQHdn2JLCDJ/Frre3cTKFDiC CVqGilZdXx8Begr72LqyJ+GG984qJtI9IIkmsADaRBFPPlzp3mGpqUNmDvEsadcHwyVs qNzq32/J+pVpgtgcdEv5dVogoKEkq2XP0qRXIxqR8ggD5gBw1sR7prGPefqo7EBI11/o FLqyA8L8EAxnHFiFUz2d6rlIc7S2kszV1cVf15Ykco8Ae4JmBX38DgxjtxnBIUmkPjBp q52LARUL9qk+NO+O6HNGatHdwkoSnUTCHVsnc/9KnTEGPvU96SGQFOqr6uXQfjRdnHDI Qo9w==