[6tisch] Minutes 6top discussion 08 April 2014

Thomas Watteyne <watteyne@eecs.berkeley.edu> Wed, 09 April 2014 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=jplnb5LhnKLJU0teicAKU78kRPkEFg4tW1Lgzg8f7aQ=; b=ZnhA2VeWjzv23ADXdWjyvVyPm79Ktka7vVRdJXI3chk7WIeNzPxIF4zCKYjQTV+req Ipgy3M7qv7mwuxNvIcMB3p+toMg8Byqbqb1cRll1wec60wKoyYxJODaCdnYB9cDXm13A 6VHJAMen/FUIHLmouXkLXK5UxyThBcx6ISgjwFXm9T5aohpK01LzW1mMurriIgUH7xZm pgdr2lGbSwe9CAwqGcPbAxsxL0iMpZpZ0hBXJD6cgGODqmU/6+pCisRZ7lj52RS+Q1hc QAY7Je0f4twkW/tUz/0o5jUyW55k0k+gk3iG8XIsvYqE5ZvceVesHHswufakF8O62one pXDQ==