[Anima] ANIMA status

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 11 September 2014 10:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7922; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410431876; x=1411641476; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=Js9hm3ziFGElyKp9uf8F+mfrwpc9Gij6kaGRgR8Vj5c=; b=jlYv6mCXj8nwXuZbZDy/dAloYmdygJ1cCfUTNVudJvMnhgErjng98IuD i74LAMP4eEK8sFOCkpPwW82il8kmtOL/1xpGcWfVxrKrhLKHDb1LgWeHh 8Pj4XX7DStQhjNa8B7X10qdUiGjz1zxb2oQ6hVGq6BJOrd4AnEjDK50pp k=;