Re: [Anima] Concerns on Anima pre-WG status and potential directions to address these (Re: Notes from the ANIMA Call Today)

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Thu, 18 September 2014 13:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=5u1IpSl5QKcV3Q0mqpfIutoQxrsRRIZc32hPk+4o6qE=; b=DeicU9ddJys/CQY0TRynZCK+YGaesWOBnKjC0jtyn20OsdW4VX99U3kMLiB/pKLM3d nkQTy2Xlg7fQCTRBZLFpQgUAohDuS4SaGWnQHqoEk1dsahcvjtAaH5P8kmTjiJuoYcGx Vy4f/rcmDHLs/27MJlTy3VOQApr8YkJzoWz7/sQ4IHeKdFC2j9FefE8WXT/a59YkqaJc 9gIiG7SGynTcOEg2LgJxSPsWtK4mHrskqbLygBvEhlJl8OgblWzqMG88v+HgAn+HADR+ UDaj4oejPgvFIydaeEECe+SVRLP6TJuCfuzLS4s7O80cLwCUAePELJEG5HFOTIG97ktv S4LQ==