Re: [Anima] Notes from the ANIMA Call today

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 25 September 2014 07:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7648; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1411631725; x=1412841325; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bA/V+60xFHDwXk5ZWuYo3AiTM+u/4vRORnRAr/ufofY=; b=dMJrLbl4WWBaTmc4nT/umRpPVsj33l+SDsm/lsNsbCB5EoJAytJyHTt+ HKtjHYGj5p3qbbx6C8fqf8qjF2Huunjm1sYkpzSRxF2Tp0CulKHUfb5SF XmW6WkccoI+GVVuha5Plua2PEibTp3ReG3PSwMGLdcUa2H5AsWpz4QHQA Y=;