Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: Fwd: Civil suit; ftp shutdown; mailing list shutdown

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Fri, 07 October 2011 06:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; l=1952; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317970205; x=1319179805; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=45GW/IUN+Q7hLjEPUwsebnh/jeuFRhZo4i36iisFvIk=; b=VL3ZZMsOeY0d+QN47blvVr0z7tzai04vG7cfN/eIEQRNZwmvJevMx09N kE3ZONOJMsAPsLEyq6O2IzG5JBwmouv/j1ZLRo1Fy9CMQOeZe7UrGYqpp EadA9r6LPZJSE0oxYIBYg922rgboGdeInLM1YmF7/jf5TENZHO6sTehKi g=;