[apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-05

S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com> Thu, 16 February 2012 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1329421680; i=@elandsys.com; bh=bp1jJDATPD3GRZbBVUtHPHzvGWOCXy3sCH2r6T+z0wQ=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=fPL4RLkvcHR46MNrVNKHr3cyUd+O20+I8UaSBHvrQJueJ0SgOxW0IeIcmoQ56Xpnq ooxSNI15ZtQnLYxE2cfkLgDmWCsrCOr2qKAvDPIBZGW8dsaJPE5w+Ft+0Ic8nvj4Uy my0yKD6nFAsgprcTnLY7ca75UUEC9UwyqkDc952g=