[apps-discuss] Fwd: Review of draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-03

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 23 April 2012 16:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cSIHFOrpdj5XcMPpqy5IHuU1gL+yRFghl+CvCB1/k6g=; b=pNeVMMgy+uoWFksrdAsscukem3ULnenEr9Fbc88C3KlPveaSVTbfwlyrEbp20xeEyR t6+mGs3W/f4qsxaqmydMcchkJq/EgIhN3YYuGAK2A+IzbfSTT153IuvFQaIo3Uyy7X0f QGRSZaQNXmP2BKevY2DVmrK5erEEQFfNcF4egGunxkJHI/k3GLnEiXEsEIeEtHx6hmTD ROLprV+tOarBMZ6kBDuFrwISed4G7iktAxptlyhLWuMGybi3Zwbv6tDheEA9i2JOdXTT BCczmQdnifze5FRlivJa/xkc1AfAozyK7MF1zcct0O0LpZA6SQxPBB1KeZSuKsE6ySKZ jvrQ==