[apps-discuss] Apps Directorate Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-02

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 15 November 2012 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6657; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1353005724; x=1354215324; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=J0xYEtXYd9RjzJnlS74/uWRVpcqyJeIB+XwHyq0bQlw=; b=bOa18rI/b5AYcvfOrvawL55BLNs8U2TeynBcTRI/4qJsT6rcjonPWyaA F81fvYT8pF+uyMnb/aKVotiQdzCEvsguNV1ym1jgTuIkzLDccHynRkZtV zPReFvScldBjD+MePmeWEKGeDpmc6iqC/6nycdtO07wSMmzyUJGgqT6+l 8=;