[apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-05.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 18 November 2013 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1384789041; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=CyezJ3F4h48HUt14BmT3E3ov1QxUqvENa19045AP87k=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=w/K+C0HQ2Voa/osaoEgVhJXlqDSiosSlcM9mvWwOcQ79qcECq6HgwlheLkoj+skkWZmuou ljfSporgIL3lQYjLwVgk2AskJazAgOwP6iY+uWkPwZhd8E+LUe31sG2eQSXTO8TOFPAAmu 2WNKeUdB0m31Jiy3ME4xBcHC6mpIZOg=;