[apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-get-off-my-lawn

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Fri, 06 December 2013 06:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=CXttAeceZCJKjkXf+vV6nKkVnPK9luQ8+NCXfh/bS6E=; b=Pk28oGKRlF88aRDjhcwxfXxx8Oj0zbcY6TBRtc9lDSVPopzNoikJyQQwgZpXSm2mjz Hs8t9wKYHkF/VMMLy+G3Z2MVtgH07HaTne054POItUupHHAAay0eiT3izIvE20Ivahl7 O9+SQNul4fqZqRhHczHKgSiOcCoOTURqyJ5NyKBWMsJrLjpZR5TZ6b2h1Dgl+oT0210V A9GsTvZ0g0PUbOA+bjsngCaEIX82yEpxozHto+kbSfHC1/PfLwZ0XButUnf8lS4LA/hX a5I8KdMCMHZFwboCxvmuRAEc34BUd08DPRA9w93NbnYuO9XAgilTW1jX4M+C0se70av5 TjlA==