Re: [apps-discuss] ID Tracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-04.txt>

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 03 November 2014 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/y7x7FhClBWm4poTwLQWuh5h9pc8JPnCaLUOXQRz2Xo=; b=T/soyARZ316px8Iz7r6vjErQfTiO3IGs1bqIDdv+qlZIPLRnmalacUR5Jk5JKpcIwH xT7Rbu/F4vdC5jGdIY1DEVssg001gWSZ/TciLhCGYwhUtZp1SOnCEv86H/BvZcf4cIiD t6VZFPrX4OmxoVLc6NkJdDeQjLspSBaM6mxLbygR3Oh4PlNCu1zYOtgwO4x0Bm21ur14 qLmv49LAnrNd80KrDc1+jNbxIGfq2m+e2IJVXEGO0vfI37zObSVQHiV18jsNXm3lSGKW ecoT8Kz2qDxdrzkXAbGrqwa/XKRF9rT0/0DIc8oyYKaenopgWOOBWA3u2HCeukDf6Usu JZyQ==