[BEHAVE] IPv4 and IPv6 Co-existence discussions in Dublin

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Fri, 18 July 2008 16:22 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:22:32 +0200
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: Internet Area <int-area@ietf.org>, Behave WG <behave@ietf.org>, v6ops@ops.ietf.org, softwire@ietf.org, 6man@ietf.org, dnsext@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4148; t=1216398177; x=1217262177; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=townsley@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mark=20Townsley=20<townsley@cisco.com> |Subject:=20IPv4=20and=20IPv6=20Co-existence=20discussions= 20in=20Dublin |Sender:=20; bh=++I+rE/uNm09pvGzVr+S3x9bx8tir4pWZlF+0g9UBdk=; b=qJChDrou+KQsirDfP0dpsoCpEcFtLhIcBgofj0ZEg/omGgb9dK1gv7hP0r AJX58JZHwIpsfZhfIO632UJdM754sXPCEYlKqw/hNeSLa9Lu28hiDn0ScTcL RhCHXhAKd4;