Re: [CCAMP] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Sun, 20 May 2012 14:44 UTC

Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:44:45 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: Al Morton <acmorton@att.com>, draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm@tools.ietf.org
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org, dbrungard@att.com
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm

Al,
	Thank you very much!

WG,
	Al is the Admin for the relatively new performance metrics directorate
(http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/performance-metrics.html) and I
asked for his/their review as part of preparation for requesting
publication of the DPM draft.

Authors,
	Please note that Al has already suggested some useful changes.  I
suggest waiting until we have any additional comments from the
directorate before publishing the update that addresses them, but please
don't wait before discussing them.

Lou