Re: [clue] CLUE instance versus CLUE message schema

Andy Pepperell <apeppere@gmail.com> Thu, 06 September 2012 15:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0qjM0BNvY9vpVLtpx2dGcyuRasx1qy9NCgGlITRkrmE=; b=qwUzV0a1lAN6u/iuI5R9iwn7oFPn5JHv+qHn1w13PTPL7Tl1R4/ULIrWEUGwddeoqj vk+J3cM9H1JFlsF9E+QLfePIjdNpI6vzYxAsRfLbbgkQpck+3BGmfvr8ea2NJHu53Ais 24YeAhFA7FZl0zJfWhKx8wdwN5T0gbsP1lfn+82jKgknzpZUiIXtVYQxbhHTUadz09ZJ tg0LAR1dpiaSI6xdtfvBQacNV1sk8A8XUR8nIe9doPBO/fC69oMiMk+8zzHA0Ecl5jxp Tw15+rawXaoZCeNCcd3JQxXZ3ySp1xwNvaPNwqIoDYLLeZ/BQ6JwFeODLnG5rDBNHEur lmSw==