Re: [clue] <capturePoint> should be optional

"Duckworth, Mark" <Mark.Duckworth@polycom.com> Wed, 26 March 2014 17:36 UTC

From: "Duckworth, Mark" <Mark.Duckworth@polycom.com>
To: Roberta Presta <roberta.presta@unina.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:35:57 -0700
References: <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D60C9CF16009@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <52DC8BFC.6050705@nteczone.com> <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D60C9D2FB1BE@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <52F42FC4.5070104@nteczone.com> <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D617AC5365DF@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <20140326001139.GD99797@verdi> <53329AE2.4050302@unina.it> <49E45C59CA48264997FEBFB29B6BC2D617ACF1ACE8@CRPMBOXPRD07.polycom.com> <53330844.9040705@unina.it>
acceptlanguage: en-US