Re: [codec] Updated Agenda for Codec BOF

"Andrew Sviridenko" <Andrew@spiritdsp.com> Sun, 26 July 2009 20:37 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:40:05 +0400
References: <C67B6771.4A58%hsinnrei@adobe.com> <130EBB38279E9847BAAAE0B8F9905F8C6E40D7@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <6e9223710907091145r45add59w426f6caafe33ec8a@mail.gmail.com> <AA5A65FC22B6F145830AC0EAC7586A6C04CE19B5@mail-srv.spiritcorp.com> <4A56496D.4060807@octasic.com> <6e9223710907100426j684bf197mbe7e1ccf827d2abe@mail.gmail.com> <4A575430.8050906@stpeter.im> <4a576fed.08b6660a.449e.4bc7@mx.google.com> <4A5777DB.4080400@stpeter.im>