Re: [core] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 August 2014 01:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=hdEo5AQ92JPbwecsxAopQba34u8421i7x4JHq582K18=; b=VDnDOSVu9zhzw2VoW1yJsCjnJEOWitVS8xeyeanv1r32eqLjHnN6uoQiPWiDqamf+l WSBETKZyJuPV6ZwpGLkjiMNfKTH7L0KQ1bSe1gYPmgMkRAzIin76ukezk10UxSdA+Uus UFI+z8oILmgrrAYWTzZYUHt8xz1TlmSINaD2wRqw/EM8wTZScSrsIyNzKfvsyK8jogtX bOwixbChL77JJYj5KSAR2J08r8d8KXp6ZwOo5OXQExxhBlcn3HoIa0n1VRdav1MU2Tn+ J0OogdzqEEasurKJoPpPNX8u4FNpFT98Ko6SQm1AzH5c8uSZQWlodUTD+WfOCndoPBxx YPEg==