Re: [dane] Draft charter

Patrick Ben Koetter <p@sys4.de> Mon, 12 May 2014 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sys4.de; h= in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :content-type:content-type:mime-version:references:message-id :subject:subject:from:from:date:date; s=mail201310; t= 1399927808; x=1401742209; bh=gRWAZTxI+rqd4jUqgpd3Sz05vxE7duwY38n Dqxrirdw=; b=xsVd4KPI7sauAZg9VgpfzMmaHmHmSieSDkCzHBlkk02u+8/Q1fD l0sb1E70tjR0Alkyw3SjfU4+R8luvOmN/0oNr7grfno2G1bMobCdnKXEGC65LdSv wUCkIGtuAwS5LSgpBZ+NMFyzSntqwHWWfsHQ/tPw45F1NqJRAPPLMUDrYQEYpoEl I6Bzc3HyOtc26D2c2Wq7igiHx4fQBXcbY8o2qLX/klrg9REE7fdad8U/wmOuFtPY hVWTFR8J62ghPMsDjeV+wRet9Re8gsg2Jyg7aUyjEhdTOaMgOttC+Q1kFmJ2AbwO U/APbjf6YnS0XMEUjHWISBdW0E+RQ/jnCLA==