[decade] review of draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-01

Tao Ma <abcdmatao@gmail.com> Tue, 04 January 2011 10:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g6oSCw0p04vWT6DiRsTN6o2UTFL+M+6Qm78JWpzTejk=; b=G0vtyh5BHfd1HU3pTgfzvBt240U5RDzdxiqk8pcdRMPkahXNyy8DkQZ+prMOWn02nN rN2eEL+cWieE/t0wdPxSWu9LRGXCIfIfn2uHzfoVzCjsvLps85bi1QBOY01c9gGvjIam fnvjDAt0UTU05MLiuyque5bFCLmPghWbuxpMI=