Re: [dmarc-ietf] outsourcing strategies, and a newbie's question

Franck Martin <fmartin@linkedin.com> Fri, 05 April 2013 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=linkedin.com; i=@linkedin.com; q=dns/txt; s=proddkim1024; t=1365184146; x=1396720146; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=aUbEFopfxAhlksWhiBxJNcm6c1obVh/Zm4/E9PeH6iA=; b=n3ZPjiXl8PpsaZetRuYp9puH8aCTcknzNktAA7wtBUAMqAnMKvzstgy3 R0Y8J63i0GCGqQb8VgoV2G3bA4t5AqvH7XhqPylyNFu9G/3LW0mey4AHB F899hP/Is3vQF+wB7998sTSRMf1Sxe982yYH1fhZYEW+zc+QKjxPHateF U=;