[dmarc-ietf] Calling for Input on DMARC Draft

"J. Trent Adams" <jtrentadams@gmail.com> Sat, 01 March 2014 01:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BaFXcWPWK1imOw1ezrrqZUplyU6alWdBPNHPOZaR4Jc=; b=VVIctCTHo/YwJKNZ8g0fyh1Zjl/AG6E/qjqtZvnaH85PPq1MfudIKkD3H5BG3yBKEf XCUvjR2t/ETWm0V+xpqcNC/LRk7O759xE3t7G5vwlrJvfFfYK6GB6ZiEx2BOi3u/XE62 UcoAcMAmnOZZ4LHfaJAk7HvobDK2ylKqtMYDR/w6BRVG8a+b+fUIAKy/ghh7gkMS0XNa L7myfTv70Vev4mBxEIz9PF1MjFNTgYpEWa69jOursYZCehzVHsDmi8DxK9ZOnhJrCe3g afRLLC961fg2tb9GLkwb0IKXVLhxy2axor/OCZSjbfecs518VUiQ7paDrWT/zGRalbgl UM8g==