Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 30 September 2015 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WNQ9oA7ThYq8FeFBWOtCLhSfm3ICaCYa3rZQ+vvPhuY=; b=mJeK9qBqIvmq5iwVXpsgJwynFPFoFXI2+mN/M9TjGWUN2SX+7u25Twa+BLF7ESGzkb Ewg65xgyRDjmcuwNNFHiHhXaH+YJtR95oeZA5WSKqCc8798PWhSVbdrzCUs4ucMFNUVQ 0bnfAea0V7u8gvzEXEjb7W71PDrdoROSM43FUant4r/j/a/hz96ihb7D7AGoKVwKWd+H A96P39uTi6RDR8O0FIEfkCwRNnaRZAu4CT7Zx71iKN3GdH8vt7jD/e81ksaCN9yhJbfO 7a2qxqvPWY+148P3Jcmvk53Korx1gI8j2/gzMMTNQd2Dd07R0mC8aRi+oG40PBB4fui4 k7sg==