Re: [Dtls-iot] question on draft-kumar-dice-dtls-relay-01

"Kumar, Sandeep" <sandeep.kumar@philips.com> Wed, 28 May 2014 08:15 UTC

X-BigFish: VPS-23(zz15d6I9371I542I1432I9251I7f52h217bIdd85kzz1f42h208ch1ee6h1de0h1fdah2073h2146h1202h1e76h2189h1d1ah1d2ah21bch1fc6hzz1de098h1033IL8275bh8275dh1de097h186068hz2dh109h2a8h839h944hd25hf0ah1220h1288h12a5h12a9h12bdh137ah13b6h1441h1504h1537h153bh15d0h162dh1631h1758h18e1h1946h19b5h19ceh1ad9h1b0ah1b2fh2222h224fh1fb3h1d0ch1d2eh1d3fh1dfeh1dffh1e1dh1fe8h1ff5h2216h22d0h2336h2438h2461h2487h24d7h2516h2545h255eh25f6h2605h262fh268bh26d3h27e2h28a1h)