Re: [dtn] DTN BoF Proposal for IETF90

<l.wood@surrey.ac.uk> Fri, 06 June 2014 04:24 UTC

From: l.wood@surrey.ac.uk
To: Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com, spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com, mls.ietf@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 04:24:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [122.200.59.30]
x-microsoft-antispam: BL:0; ACTION:Default; RISK:Low; SCL:0; SPMLVL:NotSpam; PCL:0; RULEID:
x-forefront-prvs: 023495660C
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(6009001)(428001)(40154002)(377454003)(199002)(189002)(13464003)(51704005)(93886002)(64706001)(15975445006)(66066001)(15202345003)(15198665003)(87936001)(81542001)(46102001)(2656002)(80022001)(79102001)(76482001)(20776003)(101416001)(561944003)(83072002)(85852003)(99396002)(92726001)(2201001)(92566001)(15395725005)(31966008)(54356999)(4396001)(77982001)(19580405001)(74662001)(74482001)(83322001)(74502001)(86362001)(50986999)(21056001)(36756003)(77096999)(76176999)(19580395003)(536464002); DIR:OUT; SFP:; SCL:1; SRVR:AMSPR06MB437; H:AMSPR06MB439.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (: surrey.ac.uk does not designate permitted sender hosts)