Re: [dtn] DTN BoF Proposal for IETF90

<l.wood@surrey.ac.uk> Tue, 10 June 2014 08:40 UTC

From: l.wood@surrey.ac.uk
To: Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com, spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com, mls.ietf@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:40:37 +0000
x-originating-ip: [122.200.59.30]
x-microsoft-antispam: BL:0; ACTION:Default; RISK:Low; SCL:0; SPMLVL:NotSpam; PCL:0; RULEID:
x-forefront-prvs: 0238AEEDB0
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(6009001)(428001)(377454003)(189002)(199002)(15975445006)(2656002)(74662001)(54356999)(74502001)(21056001)(99396002)(76482001)(83322001)(76176999)(79102001)(64706001)(77096999)(20776003)(561944003)(19580405001)(83072002)(31966008)(74482001)(85852003)(66066001)(77982001)(46102001)(19580395003)(50986999)(87936001)(81342001)(101416001)(4396001)(92726001)(80022001)(15395725005)(81542001)(2201001)(86362001)(92566001)(36756003)(93886002)(15202345003); DIR:OUT; SFP:; SCL:1; SRVR:AMSPR06MB439; H:AMSPR06MB439.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; MX:1; A:1; LANG:en;
received-spf: None (: surrey.ac.uk does not designate permitted sender hosts)