[eman] Quittek - draft-ietf-eman-framework-10: WGLC comments

"John Parello (jparello)" <jparello@cisco.com> Sun, 13 October 2013 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=66174; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381701250; x=1382910850; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=3ZevnBU7AXzZdGFCEk5DBj6IN+CHk8E7qeKB57PjByA=; b=OpNeWXZPiNRGa3p0LRnjzw8+3szBMU5dOBkyBG/6Wz2G/y4oOqPOctb0 MeGCDk1mDk43OeHYHGi1hjpo3a6avHdohl7X6qMdGtHj/t3Wetj/oiVjL gZYzYXeDC163OpghQlW2UaomkmwYnHKSmDnyGRX/XhRyJaivHXf5ubgG4 Y=;