Re: [ESDS] Linking events

Ali Rezafard <arezafar@ca.afilias.info> Mon, 30 June 2008 18:01 UTC

From: Ali Rezafard <arezafar@ca.afilias.info>
To: esds@ietf.org, Mark Harrison <mark.harrison@cantab.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:01:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [ESDS] Linking events
Sender: esds-bounces@ietf.org

Dear Mark, ESDS group,

Thank you for your comments and feedback on the proposed protocol
changes to ESDS. Attached is the revised version of the protocol,
which integrates the feedback received.

The revised proposal is aligned with the EPC terminology and data
model while maintaining support for none-EPC identifier schemas.

Additionally a new 'RELABEL' value is defined for the data field
'Action' to better express change of identifier for an object.

Best Regards,

Ali Rezafard