Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 23 April 2010 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=D0p0jnLPcde52vz3xp2J7orSpLVmtuipl/UKSvZeohA=; b=L9zBiQmfguBi80bvWVhjgXdFPkUd5/X9Mv5hCqMZTGfNeM+UA29B6xDp4WMb+s7x9B 12jI6p4pqFupsc7nqtfUhj4bmwqFLBDE1UFeYfJSj+5tepklOm5JKB41D9mTAm6st66m wJ1tVemVooz47QIbFSLxCXKh+zaOVn2c5s/io=