Re: [Idr] draft on virtual aggregation

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Sat, 16 August 2008 16:00 UTC

Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:00:01 -0400
From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com>
To: Paul Francis <francis@cs.cornell.edu>, curtis@occnc.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7701; t=1218902402; x=1219766402; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Rajiv=20Asati=20(rajiva)=22=20<rajiva@cisco.com > |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Idr]=20draft=20on=20virtual=20aggregat ion |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Paul=20Francis=22=20<francis@cs.cornell.edu>,=20< curtis@occnc.com>; bh=P+woUhd5hDdAOopDoi5XZY99zKrF0+1lnoI/XIdaD5Y=; b=G71von1Uutwcypzsc2JYNL6iC5XRZj8Yp0vj0mRlF2zd+BVxKkVI8r2+jB FHtPUoTJudAOoYl4q4B4/kfjiFuuBspBzRHbnQtOnSndlNy3uztkHbsndPdn H4HIHhQWRk;