Re: [ietf-smtp] Request for discussion of Mandatory Secure Mail Delivery proposal (draft-wchuang-msmd)

Martijn Grooten <ietf-smtp@lapsedordinary.net> Wed, 16 October 2013 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=lapsedordinary.net; s=mail; t=1381917868; bh=Pxd8PA2KK9Yinex/e3LJ1x7iA1RlUwSOrp3vgNkpyl0=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=qW0P4oP46kWot2+LfC1f5J0eMtMPk313/DnyoK8LKh58jG3QW0dT5aW5xZJCMTtOq Yr0ULTbETdgKCMFNnwMI3fDmtM+/bYQkrRQYPYDFVh3IQBj1P47jsoDZFRGwrLLcrB RmkZf0FzVLU6Chom1DycpC3sIQMnCMgUl7sjweXI=