Re: [ietf-types] Request for review of standards tree registration request for OpenXPS

Brian Clubb <bclubb@microsoft.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 18:08 UTC

From: Brian Clubb <bclubb@microsoft.com>
To: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:08:40 +0000
References: <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B90A400D@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <F59FFEBA-9E75-4C2F-A34E-BAED919CA1FF@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E1E84@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <E8E16ECE-F281-48EE-8B70-F1D2FAB85037@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E69CD@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <B873B716-B10F-4374-A52D-10026EBAEDC8@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E7E66@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <6DABE6BE-2B62-4859-BC60-28F9B1B7BD28@hoplahup.net>