Re: LC comments on draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 15 December 2010 09:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=O4mUDgZO7u4PnkK1hK+oz5qmNWG+ASb7ziGzOSJ+17U=; b=gJNNTPTXJyrHJtyk7GqgSfYJMj9WaonEAvdY1rVLXJmbIJjTjjmybLLHIIOQENFHTc IJaUpeBrwmYTVcyrdE2aJuvHVxor2AayAdM4YSjCXUbbSv4n08zx6gIlREFCSBbEksl5 RrhGaNlUmYdcPhTPxh5E4n7npyxyWdsCZjYB0=