Re: 2119bis

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Mon, 29 August 2011 22:27 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Subject: Re: 2119bis
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 17:29:12 -0500
X-Provags-ID: V02:K0:SH7oF3HaFiHit8SN8YaNqnJVcwok1PDndGWohiqZaJX Sw3okonAOVu+aMHp8D3/7fYhX2kFbzL9c4PCpGYBLXj25yWren VS2y0rYqKLYs3X2F/5eLR6KOGECatDc+QQ03p/5luRt3rXXCLf SmKHJ0ZA8M9ZMOv6K0l4lJIfUhLpU14UFzh0gA8fWeZ2fNCRzW XS29PcxRNz7TsDf/i3rV4h/TofKPXxVKwWHYryDl5QNEO/lS6i XcD1TaNGNx7lNyIdmexslsZ0+NY998u2nbNT/KRU63tXauF5vB ivAFzwAXU8ZGJUuDMQoj6ApFzOX7e4vwspv7sI9vHf7wHzqYrI edU4nVwct3G+rAwvNvwsljd9GVMIo2yKbZjx8xZth