Re: IETF rules and procedures - conditions to attribute credit

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 12 December 2011 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3387; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1323719865; x=1324929465; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q0TDM6SLz3ImUamvR8r7kI6yheTeO+6yQeaafyNbIr0=; b=mVssRLLlOFd7n1TOfWfMqFgxmyTQOUpwbjBiYrYZOsc3GiNeQoSElU0m jREMhtoGx+c8ZIPEJI9ISt1kVszAY7oCds8/AJBFtSoSXCndLb4C2k6D4 ImraekzyCEt4fA3J+39qnCmPG3VugyXlZAAeV4cGfPKYY2cxFD7NzXmSC 0=;