Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 02 December 2012 00:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MJBb31ptwypUyeVe7SvovSkmdyDqL3cd/ui8F4bxk54=; b=xifPkYr8+AMOwLLXu/eKqELKsbEgi3fAYVbF5if3Y+IMIN1Spm/OQw0bH2hiylPPgf sm8Ca0tHpVPZQrtErqgXYZTn2hnm+VcIfEH3R28y8Zt4uxrqMfdgpaArhpNjAsrEVGMl nqcOm5Nui0VhLwTs9BxIJAw1PT8SD2KKSBfE04EgdxUU+xZmBS9NTCuhhJ7EyHY/3M0U IPJFikUO09VdRwaruHL0pQMuxfPgfej+J2q6K0llQQDiH5Tvafc+vFURogjpBqcaxjeD I07lfK1yc1s/JM4isn6SDzASgn6l9Y09kL6pSNq+8R4+uw1eiBhZBChge01mc8fNNxb2 CRvQ==