Re: Enough DMARC whinging

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 30 April 2014 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=t46kVF45OV1wMofJnhFj274eSZdDhYAea4JqDQVB70o=; b=yKKKEYehQA+3rdhvlseuUiF5s3R3zDGEgbKtKWK9wIgzgAa+QDbWiGFbg9dpAJBtsB 0rFKcRtCrMwNqjehgpdADXeKd2zTmBeavbs+LToWcf1LQ0NGOqM+7Tij44NdoOuF/obN TgJexPdFly3DIoxDBLbxPrCFtarix6VVOVvWpGIhsUKhszF7b/2+/C1AedV4/R0d2Jzd QdkOXdHeph0VpOjzqOdL+zBrJ4AsIvaVts2Cf1j2gUjhXnSYi6HPWebJmBkVs/gJ0+qd OKNg73FzXqKnBkig5AR92bhRPrBwfyWyNTBBJwW91ylwVuY035/DeV9hABRX60h7H27h PQLg==