[EAI] SUMMARY: Removal of Header-Format: marker

Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Sun, 04 February 2007 21:41 UTC

Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:41:07 -0800
From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: ima@ietf.org
Subject: [EAI] SUMMARY: Removal of Header-Format: marker

The responses to this consensus call are summarized as follows:

1. I agree with this resolution
Tony Finch
Bill McQuillan
Chris Newman
Yangwoo Ko
Kari Hurtta
Yao Jankang
John Klensin
Jeff Yeh
Kazunori Fujiwara
Yoshiro Yoneya
Randall Gellens
Frank Ellermann

2. I disagree with this resolution, for the following technical reasons:
Charles Lindsey - multiple reasons

3. I have another opinion, which is:

This issue is now settled. Further discussion is off-topic for the WG,
unless new technical information can be brought to the table.

I would STRONGLY recommend that dissenting voices not attempt to reopen the
issue without having checked with at least a few other particpiants that
they will support reopening the issue based on that new technical
information.

                Harald Alvestrand

The original call:

--On 26. januar 2007 11:13 +0100 Harald Tveit Alvestrand