Re: [EAI] EAI implementations and interoperability testing

Joseph Yee <jyee@ca.afilias.info> Wed, 19 March 2008 20:09 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:06:04 -0400
From: Joseph Yee <jyee@ca.afilias.info>
To: Yoshiro YONEYA <yone@jprs.co.jp>
Cc: ima@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [EAI] EAI implementations and interoperability testing
Sender: ima-bounces@ietf.org

Greeting,

This is our follow up email for our interest to participate the
interoperability test.  We have our implementation description below.
Thanks.

Regards,
Joseph

		Afilias's implementation

Sending:
(MUA)              (MSA/MTA)
Horde  ==========> Sendmail =======> {INET} -->
[S,U,d]	   SMTP    [S,U,D,d]    SMTP

Delivery:
               (MTA)	        (MDA)         (MS)
{INET} ------> Sendmail -------> Maildrop --> Maildir
         SMTP   [S,U,D,d]

Receiving:
(Message Store)       (MAA)            (MUA)
Maildir   <---------- Dovecot --------> Horde
     (I)               (I,U,d)   IMAP    (I)

Legend:
MAA - Mail Access Agent