Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-10: comments

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Fri, 23 January 2015 14:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=0hyvgFJN0JJE1TKwdm63oxMcvXNLsMNoNBP2mEmUkJU=; b=WoJKQ1KTLaG0YAq8iizNUDG2rL6vi9+ycOFONnzu0EPldaj0DtmskcwQduJfQ6UT9t R6znsUAppkjYmpttbKwScXQGGIkvZwTv/DqNJNLRgIA2riqErzROUxLyZ666Fhwqbky+ lNNWSkxAemlqnThgZaf23d/X0iHJXR1GOBbL6hv0sHxEhiy73FF4bnvz0zA7T534G63x daK4mYOS3wpUwxNWWIHAOqJVRCx7FOcl3EuzFPSOYBAc7Bg7K07bEU8t4FUx3IytWgcL CYKap0l0ALQpoOuY5EyJlgNj4y4zOUxDl0ogdmHrRBQvOO43rbm1xxS5nV6LzNbW7H/U FoEQ==