[Int-dir] Int-Dir review of draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31942; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1436234142; x=1437443742; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=Qzz3e/NRUuTTAlH3MMIJTg06Lilt7DOpFYuwZ3kRxWk=; b=DL2Fn3V8a88GK907Af+ATbhEi+wBcY3FfbVo/Ft6DMb0kHRK9PEkgIs+ CF10SbvwA4atpPNB/1R+Gflk5uPR54xhpfbFzf1swY2xPi4Hhy8EqlyWx 4cy7uCbfZz5iAPQ2ViHdIo+rIR8Qvd3it/eJZsqjdJG2IpBp+hu2h/u+i 0=;