RE: AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 17 June 2014 11:39 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net>, "draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update.all@tools.ietf.org>, 6man WG <ipv6@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:39:03 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.3]

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the review.

The editorial comments will be fixed in -05.

We fixed idnits issues except these two ones (that we don't think are issues):

* Lack of a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work:
    When we specify the explicit changes we quote text from documents
    older than 2008, and the new next is largely the same as the old
    one. We don't think we want to contact all authors about BCP78 rights.

* Missing Reference: 'ADDRARCH':
    This is not a missing reference. It is only here because we quote
    some text from a document which has this reference.

The new version will be available online soon.

Cheers,
Med