Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage usage

"Don Osborn" <dzo@bisharat.net> Wed, 21 May 2008 03:30 UTC

From: Don Osborn <dzo@bisharat.net>
To: 'LTRU Working Group' <ltru@ietf.org>
References: <mailman.494.1210865385.5128.ltru@ietf.org> <00a901c8b6f5$c04529a0$e6f5e547@DGBP7M81> <30b660a20805161108w578b6cf9g11933ca34996a596@mail.gmail.com> <005901c8b787$930f98c0$6801a8c0@oemcomputer> <30b660a20805161309u67158b6arcb3b2df1c46db6a7@mail.gmail.com> <C9BF0238EED3634BA1866AEF14C7A9E561554BEB09@NA-EXMSG-C116.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <30b660a20805161415kb1172f0xa6c4dea251344bb6@mail.gmail.com> <4832C21A.4050800@malform.no>