[manet] AB#2 Comments for WGLC draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-02

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 09 April 2013 03:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wcommXRClPXDNa0//0VrcLmYVpesRYIIYNYwbC0lPLo=; b=WqnCE35nHJ5/e3pyGQGMtF10D2dH4NBo33PPbQSkWT4Sm3VDh8tbdLWFXO8p0ex5Ui B5DNt+m6ukgUzTI5yw1vtlt12NaW9oMjGaiajG4KL6bG2Ucaqcor0la5XvmX1J5MCPsC y5wWtzI4lits0gyV3a0tSTYaCjkDzpRSI9tUEV5pVeP8E/IIt6OsY7ydIapGZZxQvgUp ZZQLCtsmvWti+LQOiXOUv+vkXa65AlBGnj0kPPTqEJhTWEUWiSjTywJ2YIxx5kEUQfef T7PEhDgymZZiq375Tpg0r3sHJKKmsgUa7Hv0bVv3FKxpNTfzdAOqbKJT1izKRw9cYX0g JuOQ==