Re: [manet] RFC 5444 translation tables

Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@gmail.com> Wed, 27 May 2015 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Ss2+xRpgrE3dkzzJE28gHVTrnMPvxRh69sgE8tEzdtk=; b=yA7fPZY7YP0fB9ax1UxhjDZGqli4kGM4F5iS1CWLHk4Ya3dotxMajBlU/2O0h9vyDU 9ahof0xudH7b90lQpNWLPjHOMKZBlV3C/KR6Q2Ib9G64QAST02OIbkgejItw4P+P/fHD R8VljOK65AJJANW6xz//AycaFw9xT/34eXGSD3m/ECrUMKOrSze/OfXmA8CpahydY1jS WTk8Znl+ndK+MTIvZoXt8V0mpH0RKHBtd3bbT2kooStPEtQrZFuymAWRBKdTlGWNL9EE 2Me55wzKNcJziNVoGmG/YZrwFihc4YWxwjOXrOPlgmWd3iN/cl4JSMcie+Rq4oqHOclP PIfQ==
References: <13684050-0304-4A59-9220-3E7B1178B648@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D40EE7A14@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <DF186287-FDA7-45B9-AC0A-B1247ECE5B4D@fu-berlin.de> <CAGnRvurK3jc+G0bCmpT-S29i9-T995Du1ed6Fr-Uc+x1v3wm3Q@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D40EEA924@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <A23C8F89-ED8E-4DD7-A9D6-75FB68414687@fu-berlin.de> <CAN1bDFxXxj2vYSk1r5m6-zir6SVq7=P_ND=0cFbPS3fwDZow_w@mail.gmail.com> <CAAePS4DY=V_De4Y7BPEEHUN1J1KeGhL7J7wtsLv+MP-i=3tXCQ@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D40EEC628@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net>