RE: [Megaco] descriptor order and error descriptors

"Kevin Boyle" <kboyle@nortelnetworks.com> Thu, 02 December 2004 07:55 UTC

From: Kevin Boyle <kboyle@nortelnetworks.com>
To: Troy Cauble <troy@bell-labs.com>, megaco@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Megaco] descriptor order and error descriptors
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 01:55:19 -0500
Sender: megaco-bounces@ietf.org

Wouldn't the command processing stop at the first error?

I believe the intent is to enforce order, since that is how the sender can
align where errors occurred with the command.  Christian may be able to
provide more detail on the history of how this was intended to work...

Whatever we decide, we should document the fix into the Implementors' Guides
for V1 and V2, and fix the text in V3.

Kevin