Re: [mmox] Work Items and Planning Documents for the MMOX BoF session (Draft Charter)

Morgaine Dinova <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 06 February 2009 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SB8+fCFWHUzWumJZcKAO1MlmKFxFV9SRNTI1zauaFkg=; b=YtKz5X8eMhiaQvC1o9Xm/Fe49exqrJ1lfFyvf709v3Og0HryOYHiySPC8jMtyZWjkn hr1LtBQaUcSI9jQdogE1VF7p3RWnSvKImdQFgsc/AMxEH85EdPzMNhCFdrgBCzeMyofs 7muYb03YErSoJc5KatsrvXrSp66ksfEdIqQB4=