Re: [mmox] Proposed draft charter and milestone list

Morgaine Dinova <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Tue, 10 February 2009 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EtwJ/Jv3RY9Qej8BdLVWDvKektTSGml8HQrTr/UNCRs=; b=HpquRTiILz9P/9kWrbx29SNalbD1ev/I5BFj/dCL2vrPH3b1dFg+otOTmWUz5pAj0k 31lLdQkuaBsq7Wx5ZQNOUifQmzNRqkFIem43rzYygo9NxHCcxcjdWhKMCYWzZnfFFehk XcU9FrJ5bMwEkXtd/ivkCMkwfjWwKb3BNqEGE=